Tuesday, December 18, 2012

2012 Art Summary


Hi all, I'm back.

I've saw couple of these art summary from my tumblr followings so I thought to make one as well.
This year, with addition of using gradients, I become more familiar with making posts that look more 'finished'. There are still a lot of sketches with single character on white background. However, as the year progressed, I found myself envisioning colour more before I begin the drawing process rather than only thinking in terms of lines and greyscale.

2 comments:

  1. inspiring and awesome of you to share. I just started down the color / digital paint path and hoping to get half as good as you

    look forward to the next years batch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mel. Thanks for the compliment! But I should be the one hoping to get half as good as you.

      Delete